I regret that I am no longer taking on new projects
First and foremost I specialise in Military Genealogy. Whether your ancestor was in the British Army, Royal Navy or RAF I can assist you in researching their service.
British Army 1760-1922
18th & 19th Century Soldiers (including the Militia).
– Other ranks discharge papers, medal rolls, muster rolls, description books, casualty lists, pensions records.
– Officer’s records of the period including Army List entries, Commission Books, half-pay, pensions records and widow’s pensions
WW1 Soldiers including service records, pensions records, medal rolls and memorial records. Army operational records including war diaries. Officer’s service records and entries on the Army Lists.
Royal Navy 1760-1923
– Service records, certificates of service, ship’s muster and pay books.
– Officer’s records, Navy List entries, Passing Certificates, Register’s of Officer’s service. Full and half-pay registers.
Royal Marines 1790-1925
– Attestation papers, records of service. Men of the Royal Naval Division 1914-1918. Officer’s service records. Operational records.
Royal Air Force (including RFC & RNAS)
– Service records of the RFC, RNAS prior to April 1918. Service records of the RAF from April 1918 for men numbered 1-329000. Medal records of the RFC & RNAS. Operational Records
– We can also research men who served in the Merchant Navy: entries in the Seamen’s Registers.
– Other research areas that we can help with include births, marriage & deaths, Parish Records, Census Records 1841-1911, Metropolitan Police Records, Railway Records & Nursing Records.